Thanks to One Significant Moment in Time for giving me something to blog about today that doesn't involve my current state of mind. It's the famous questions most familiar to those in James Lipton's guest chair on Inside the Actors Studio, but was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist.
Here are my answers:
Okay, here's Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire:
- What is your favorite word? Verdant
- What is your least favorite word? Scrumptious
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Freedom
- What turns you off? Rude, ignorant people
- What is your favorite curse word? Love the good old F word
- What sound or noise do you love? Kitty purrs
- What sound or noise do you hate? Automobiles crashing
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Botanist
- What profession would you not like to do? Game Room Attendant at Chuck E Cheese
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What took you so long?