Sunday, August 22, 2010
Got Pie? Humble Pie Baking Company
Fillings Made With Local Fruit
● Lightly Sweetened with Organic Sugar and Lightly Thickened & Non- GMO Corn Starch
● Crust Made with Organic Flour and Sugar,
● Lard from Locally Raised Hogs & Ohio RBGH-Free Butter
Strawberry-rhubarb, strawberry, blueberry, tart cherry, apple, raspberry, blackberry, peach and mixed fruit pies. Pies are made from fresh fruit in season and frozen, local fruit throughout the rest of the year. Cream pies and quiche available to order.
If you don't want a full size pie, she also offers smaller versions and by the slice. I've enjoyed mixed berry, tart cherry, and peach.
She also offers two delicious versions of granola.
Here's where you can find Humble Pie Baking Company:
● Tuesdays from 4pm-7pm at the Tremont Farmers’ Market
● Fridays from 11:00am-2:00pm at the Downtown Farmers’ Market at Public Square
● Saturdays from 9:00am-12:00pm at the Countryside Conservancy Farmers’ Market at Howe Meadow